Want something done? Give it to a busy woman, especially one who is trying to stay one step ahead of her family's new normal!
There's never a more productive woman than one whose plate is overflowing. This seems counter-intuitive, but it's a fact. The busier she is, the more she gets D.O.N.E.
Survey says that she attributes her great feats of productivity and accomplishment to a well-planned day/week/month/year. When you're mindful of how you prioritize your time each day it amounts to an AMAZINGLY productive week! The weeks stack up to create an epic month and the months amount to a year, that well...you get the idea.
This Peek at the Week® 2.0 is the next generation of our weekly planner pad. It was designed to be a placeholder for all the things swimming in your head to help you get it ALL done. Put your thoughts in their place and let your mind work its magic tackling each one to completion!
Features you'll love about your Peek at the Week® 2.0:
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
- Total sheets: 52 sheets + dry erase backer card
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed Pad
- Drilled with two holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling