Eat Healthier & Spend Less with this Meal Minder® Menu Planner Pad!
Meal planning is the easiest way to organize your daily & weekly menus. It's a simple task that can save you valuable time grocery shopping, money by buying only what you need (perhaps saving more buying in bulk) and minimizing wasted food.
As for the BONUS dry erase menu board, you will also save yourself from the everyday question, "What's for dinner?" That alone makes this Meal Minder® Planner Pad a must-have!
Features you'll love about this meal planning pad:
- When you allow yourself time to think through the week(s) ahead, you can be intentional about choosing healthier meals and listing the right ingredients to complete your plan. Rushing through a grocery store while starving putting things in your cart all willy-nilly like is a recipe for bad choices!
- Includes 52 Weekly spreads for a full year of planning. Pages are non-dated, so use it when it works for you.
- Perpetual style, ie. you fill-in the dates, so that you can use it each week or pause the habit when you're on vacation or the like.
- Every week has sections for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Prep tasks.
- Utilize the checkboxes at the bottom of each day to track each meal's completion or preparation.
- The reverse of each weekly menu is a grocery list designed with (3) sections and checkboxes, too. Tip: re-purpose the prior week's sheet to use as the grocery list for the current week so that your menu stay in tact on the pad.
- Pre-drilled to easily hang using a ribbon or twine of your choice.
But wait...there's more...
- BONUS! The backer card is a dry erase menu board. Display in your kitchen for all your family to see...and spare the question "What's for Dinner?" from being asked a dozen times daily!
- Total sheets: 52 sheets
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed pad for easy tear-off
- Weight: 14 oz.