Sometimes managing your household's busy schedule can make you feel like an air traffic controller with a bull horn! If only there was a system to ensure everyone knew the plan. They could get where they need to be, when they need to be there and never have to ask again & again, "What's for dinner?"
Well, now there is! It’s easy to get everyone on the same “page” with your Peek at the Week® Planner Pad!
Pare down your crazy-packed planner spread into a concise daily view of what’s happening the upcoming week for all members of your household to get a peek at what's happening (and even what's on the menu that night!) Ahh...
Available in One Style: Sherbet Summer
The Peek at the Week® Weekly Planner Pad includes these features:
- Perpetual-style 55-page undated weekly pad to begin on any week of the year with handy checklists on backside of every week. Who doesn't love lists?
- 2-Hole Drilled 8" x 10" daily vertical layout for easy hanging or simply prop-up on your counter with the sturdy backer card for all to see. The pad also fits nicely on an office desk for quick access.
- Includes daily sections that are ideal for added organization by family member, role, task and/or meals and check out (and check off) the checklists on the backside of every page. It's also great for taking notes!
- Stay on top of your budget, healthy meal prep, personal goals, fitness and school projects.
- Fresh & functional design and colors make this an ideal gift for a teacher, college student or busy mom.
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Padded, Drilled with two holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling
- Pad weight: 10oz.
Post your craziest/most stylized/organized weekly spread on your favorite social media channel. Tag #PeekAtTheWeek and #ReminderBinder when you do! Using that hashtag, we choose a planner girl at random to receive a special planner surprise...FREE!