Denise Albright® is a lifestyle brand of products to help busy women live more productive, fulfilling, balanced lives. We are seeking Warehouse Co-Managers to join our rock star team in Lincolnton, NC. This an ideal job-share position that can be filled by 2-3 individuals who will work together to manage the daily operation of our warehouse and fulfillment center.
On average, you should plan to work 2-3 shifts per week. Each shift will be 4-6 hours pending workload. Your shifts will be coordinated by you & your fellow co-managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment
- Directly supervise and motivate fulfillment team to exceed goals and standards
- Manage daily workflow for order fulfillment across multiple channels
- Coordinate work schedules with fellow co-managers to meet fulfillment needs
- Manage product assembly and other projects in a timely manner
- Inventory management for products and supplies
- Create purchase orders for warehouse packing supplies as needed
- Receive, inspect & coordinate inbound shipments
- Move products within our warehouse facility using hand truck dolly, pallet jack or forklift. (on-the-job training provided)
- Communicate with on-site & off-site team
- Assist with customer support tickets
- Troubleshoot or report issues or concerns
- Document open tasks, status updates and priorities for next shift
- As a small business, we each wear many hats, so there may be things that come-up along the way!
Qualifications for Warehouse Co-Manager:
- Minimum 1 year warehouse/fulfillment center management experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent
- Computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Workspace and capacity to learn/master applications, e.g. ShipStation, Shopify, Re:Amaze
- Work well independently and cooperatively with others
- Must be available for extended shifts during peak holiday season which may include weekends
- Forklift experience/certification a plus (on-the-job training available)
- Must be physically able to stand/move around moderately climate-controlled warehouse on a regular basis, lifting cartons up to 35lbs
- Must be Honest, Reliable and Kind with a Positive Attitude!
- Flexible schedule
- FREE Products
- Happy work place supported by a strong executive team