Peek at the Week® Weekly Planner Pad | Checklists, Priorities, Dry Erase Backer | Preppy 'n' Pink
A perfectly planned week is just what ANY busy woman wants...needs! This weekly planner pad is ready to get you organized this year.
When you're mindful of how you prioritize your time each day it amounts to an AMAZINGLY productive week! The weeks stack up to create an epic month and the months amount to a year, that well...you get the idea.
The Peek at the Week® was designed to be a placeholder for all the things swimming in your head to help you get it ALL done. Put your thoughts in their place and let your mind work its magic tackling each one to completion! Ahh...
Features you'll love about your Peek at the Week®:
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
- Total sheets: 52 sheets + dry erase backer card
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed Pad
- Drilled with two holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling