Make the First Day EASY!
This Digital Download is ready to print the moment you order it without anyone knowing you pulled it altogether in the final hours.
This item is a DIGITAL File for Transitional Kindergarten (t-K). You will receive a PDF containing 2021 First Day and 2022 Last Day.
Print and frame these 8x10 photo props to capture these milestone moments in history!
You will NOT receive any physical items.
Prefer a more traditional hard copy? Check out this "deck" of First/Last Day of School photo props hard copies (or click on image below). One deck and you're done! Includes all grade levels preschool to college, yes, COLLEGE! The hard copy decks are non-dated so that you can use them for siblings, too!
Find this deck of 16 grade levels, available in (4) styles, when you click on the image below!
What do you do with the photo after it's taken? A-ha! You commemorate it in a Class Keeper®!
A Class Keeper® is the world's easiest keepsake memory book designed to capture all the good stuff without stocking your attic with bins!. See all its features when you click on the image below!
Below is a list of the other digital files available in this series, sold separately.
- mommy's support staff (for the tiniest of family members who are still at home with mom.)
- T-K (aka transitional kindergarten)
- first grade
- second grade
- third grade
- fourth grade
- fifth grade
- sixth grade
- seventh grade
- eighth grade
Print to your heart's desire for your personal use!
- Actual printed size: 8 x 10 inches
- Files are formatted to print one per 8.5 x 11-inch paper. (just trim the margins to fit)
- You will receive a print-ready PDF.
- This is a digital file. No hard copies are shipped.
- Files are available instantly on screen AND emailed to you.
Tip: Print, trim and frame! Or just have your kids hold it...sometimes DONE is better than perfect!
- Copyrights are reserved exclusively by Denise Albright.
- Although you may print these files multiple times for your personal use, you may NOT send/share/sell the digital file to/with others as your own. That act is copyright infringement.
- Selling or sharing this digital file (even if it's just your sister) is strictly prohibited.
- Frames shown are not included.