E X T E N D E D Just for YOU!
When ALL your Family is Home for ALL the Meals…
It takes mindfulness to satisfy a houseful of hungry people! Not that you must prepare every meal at home (we encourage supporting local curbside eateries), it’s helpful to map out a plan for what’s on the menu each day. A good plan will curb endless eating and help you manage your pantry inventory.
Oh, and the BONUS “Dinner this Week” dry-erase board to hang in your kitchen? You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. Buh-bye endless question of “What’s for Dinner, Mom?”
Meal Minder® Menu Planner features:
- 52 non-dated weekly menu spreads
- Helps you be intentional about choosing healthier meals and listing the right ingredients to complete your plan.
- Covers Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Prep every day.
- Utilize the checkboxes at the bottom of each day to track each meal's completion or preparation.
- The reverse of each weekly menu is a grocery list designed with (3) sections and checkboxes, too. Use the (3) sections listing online orders, pick-ups and in-store purchases.
- A good list will keep grocery runs efficient
- Pre-drilled to easily hang using a ribbon or twine of your choice (hanging materials are not included)
- BONUS! The backer card is a dry erase Dinner board. Display and spare the question "What's for Dinner, Mom?" from being asked a dozen times daily!
- Total sheets: 52 sheets
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed pad for easy tear-off
- Weight: 14 oz.
Be among the first to know all things new & exciting when you follow us on social media!
Our beloved subscribers get exclusive deals!
See the images for details on how to subscribe to get access to the best deals or use this link: Subscribe Now