Organization is made fun and easy with this 2021-22 Planner Pad Bundle. Download your thoughts here...ahhh!
Monthly views to highlight to-dos and checklists to prioritize your tasks are just part of why you'll love this bundle! These handy-sized planner pads have everything you need to navigate distance learning, goals, & socially-distant events.
This Planner Power Set includes:
- One Monthly Desk Calendar [NOW thru June 2022]
- One Peek at the Week® Weekly Planner Pad
[Monthly Desk Calendar]
Features that you will love about this product:
- Dates span NOW thru June 2022.
- Its “Preppy 'n' Pink” color scheme coordinates with the 2021-22 edition of the Reminder Binder® planner - create a fabulous planning powerhouse when used in unison with the planner!
- It’s big enough to provide lots of notes space, but small enough (actual size is 12" x 9") to take it from the office to the kitchen table for your Sunday night planning session.
- Repurpose every page by using the columns of lists on the backside. There’s even a column with checkboxes because we know you love them.
- Monthly thumbnails let you relate dates for each view OR flip to the yearly view of 2021 and 2022 to see the entire year in all its glory.
- Holidays are published on each month AND you can see all the holidays for 2021 and 2022 in a single spread, too.
- Jot the monthly Dates to Remember on the perpetual style page appropriately named. Tip: Did a loved one have a new baby? Get married? Or maybe close on their first home? Adding those special occasions on the Dates to Remember page will make you look like a dove when you acknowledge those life events in the years ahead!
- Bills due and budgeting are part of everyone’s life...so a Monthly Bills worksheet is part of this planner pad, too!
- Take your short term planning to new heights when you use the Peek at the Week® weekly planner bonus pages. This vertical, daily layout lets you pare down your household’s crazy schedule into a view that is concise for the upcoming week! Sections are great for each family member or role in your home...or jotting down that night’s dinner menu for all to know BEFORE the “what’s for dinner?” series of questioning.
- Ultra-sturdy dry erase backer card is a useful keepsake to keep all your key info at your fingertips. This is great for anyone who may be watching your kids, pets or home.
[Peek at the Week® Planner Pad]
Features you'll love about your Peek at the Week® 2.0:
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
Monthly Desk Calendar:
- Total sheets: 28 sheets per pad
- Actual sheet size: 12 x 9 inches
- Bindery: Gummed, drilled, cardboard backer
- Weight: 14 oz.
Peek at the Week® Planner Pad:
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Padded, Drilled with two holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling
- Pad weight: 10oz.