Introducing the Class Keeper™, the school memory keeping system that captures “the good stuff” in a compact, creative keepsake binder + gift box. But wait, there's more...
This listing includes a Deck of Photo Props for the First and Last Days School, too! The deck includes preschool to college, see more details below. But first let's get to all the things you'll LOVE about the Class Keeper™!
The Class Keeper™ was created by a mom [#3boys] for a mom. Every feature and function of this school album was custom designed to help moms everywhere easily manage the monster task of commemorating a child’s school journey. Follow the simple guidelines and template pages of what to add and where to put it. In the end, you will have a beautiful (compact) collection of “the good stuff” to gift your child. A gift that will show your son or daughter their amazing story...and let’s be honest, it will also show how amazing YOU are as a mom to have so committed in capturing those keepsakes in a fashion that they will cherish forever!
Customize your bundle by choosing your style of Class Keeper™
Choose from Two Styles [Product Features listed below videos]:
- Pastel Polka Dot
- Primary Stripes
Class Keeper™ Features
- Includes sections for Preschool to College*
- Each section includes:
- “Words of Wisdom” page with quote bubbles that are just the right size for a meaningful note from several loved ones, including a note from the child to him/erself.
- First Day/Last Day template pages with side-by-side photo placement to see how much your child changed in a single school year! Ah-mazing transformation!
- Placeholder for fun facts & favorites plus darling questions to gather answers that will melt you.
- Two full-size photo pages including one large enough for the 8x10 class photo
- Pockets for keepsakes that are wide enough for 8.5 x 11 size sheets of paper...yes! A pocket for EVERY grade!
*Any grade section can easily be removed if you’re starting this for a 2nd grader or choose to stop after 8th grade, for example. Simply remove the preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and first grade. The grade range is not published anywhere on the binder or box by design. So removing an incomplete section will never be known! #byebyemomguilt
Other features you didn’t even know you needed:
- Easy DIY personalization on the keepsake box binding and the inside title page with your child’s name. Makes for a neat-looking stack on any shelf...not a bin in a corner of the attic.
- Capture a photo of the first year in school and one from graduation on the same spread - then swoon over how they grew from precious to poised so quickly!
- Wallet photo spread - attach a wallet sized photo (or one that you trim to size) for every year to create a single-view of your child over the years! (Finally, a placeholder for these wallet photos that you will cherish!)
- Writing style - have your child write their name and date it each year. So cool to see their penmanship evolve!
- Three-ring style bindery with plenty of room to add more pages if you wish. Tip: Use the bookmark ruler as a template to punch holes into additional pages. (Yes, we tried to think of EVERYTHING a mom would love.)
- Halloween spread - can’t remember which years he was a zombie and she was a mermaid? Jot the costume and year on this page. Add photos to the facing photo page to show off that pretty unicorn or handsome hero!
- Bonus photo pages in the back of every binder, too!
- Durable binder cover including metal corner reinnforcements to last for decades!
- Color coordinating keepsake gift box to have and to hold (and easily move from house to house, too!)
- Actual size: 14 x 10 x 2.5 inches (inludes keepsake box)
- Bindery: custom D-ring (3-rings)
- Weight: 3lbs. 14oz (includes keepsake box)
Then choose your style of photo prop decks...
This “deck” of (16) 8x10 Back-to-School photo props includes First Day AND Last Day for EVERY grade level from preschool to college!
Choose from (4) Styles:
- 1 - Pennant Flags Pastel
- 2 - Pennant Flags Primary
- 3 - Chalk Text Pastel
- 4 - Chalk Text Primary
Each deck includes the ENTIRE series of First AND Last Day for:
- First grade
- Second grade
- Third grade
- Fourth grade
- Fifth grade
- Sixth grade
- Seventh grade
- Eighth grade
- Ninth grade
- Tenth grade
- Eleventh grade
- Twelfth grade
Why you need a deck for your family:
- First Day of School can be exciting...and hectic! Take one task off the day’s to-do list, forever. Signs in hand...check, check!
- Each print has a white margin for easy matting or trim white margin for framing
- Fits any 8x10 frame (or just have your child hold it…as a mom myself, “done is better than perfect”!)
- Sturdy card stock – great for future use!
- Non-dated, so use them for siblings or pass along to friends/family.
- Each deck includes all 16 grade levels. [Sorry, no substitutions.]
- Background image is a photo of a chalkboard, so natural chalk & eraser marks do appear. It is intentionally not solid black.
- Includes: 16 double-sided prints
- Actual print size: 8.5 x 10.5 inches (includes .25 inch white margin for matting convenience)
- Tip: To frame, simply trim white margin to fit any 8x10 frame
Frames shown are for styling purposes only. Frames are not included.
From the designer:
“As a mom of three littles, I’m buried in the neverending mountain of papers & keepsakes they each bring home. And it’s topped with pile of #momguilt for not commemorating it all! The Class Keeper™ is a great tool to help me manage it well. It requires a commitment to pare down the pile to a short stack for each year, but when one follows the templates and guidelines, you’ll have an amazing overview of your child’s story that even your kid will want to keep one day! Oh, I’ve got plenty of tips on how to commemorate those things that don’t make the cut, too, without adding anything to a bin, ever! Follow us on social media to see it all!”
~ Denise Albright
Our beloved subscribers get exclusive deals!
See the images for details on how to subscribe to get access to the best deals or use this link: Subscribe Now
Be among the first to know all things new & exciting when you follow us on social media!