Dad Pad® Weekly Planner Pad
Introducing the all-new Dad Pad® Weekly Planner Pad!
Always reminding/asking is exhausting...for both you AND your man. Make it easy on both of you and write down his to-dos and tasks so that you can set it and forget it! He can check off what's done so that you can stop yelling, "Hey, Hon!"
Instead you'll get to boast about how much your man gets D.O.N.E. all on his own, wink!
Less Nagging, MORE Bragging!
The newly redesigned Dad Pad® is larger than our previous version, giving you more space to help keep dad on track to get everything on his honey-do list, done!
Fill-in all the week's reminders in one-place in writing...just the way most dads need it!
- 52 weekly pages
- 10" x 8" pad, drilled for easy hanging
- Sections for events each day, to-do Tackle Box, Coming up & notes for Top News of the week.
- Perforated Tear Sheet to jot and trot!
- Handy checklists on the reverse of every page
How to use the Dad Pad® to keep your household running like a well-oiled machine!
- Note daily happenings using the time slots.
- Share the weekly overview including task items in the Tackle Box and prompt what’s Coming Up, like your birthday!
- Use the To Do>>>To Done on the reverse for his busiest days or re-purpose last week’s page to use as your own to-do checklist.
- Jot a quick errand or store list on the perforated Tear Sheet.
- Fill-in the dates as you go with the perpetual calendar style.
- Drilled to easily hang on a wall (like in the garage) or insert into a 3-ring binder!
My design inspiration:
Households today function like a small business. There's scheduling, purchasing, budgeting and managing all the new recruits. Let's be honest, we know who manages it all...it's the She-E-O (aka female CEO) of the house! From one fellow busy woman to another, use this pad to streamline the communication between you and your He-E-O. Keeping him well informed about what's happening is key to your family's success. Achieving that will save you time that can be better spent on quality time with your loved ones!
- Denise Albright, She-E-O and illustrator
- Actual size: 10 x 8 x .25 inches
- Padded, Drilled with 3 holes to fit into a 3-ring binder