We are looking to fill the following position. Read all about it and email us below if you're interested in applying!
Order Fulfillment & Product Assembly
(Part-time 20-30 hours/week)
We are looking for an energetic team player for a fun-loving stationery company to work flexible hours picking & packing orders with attention to detail & efficiency. Product orders consist of items like planners, journals & sticker sets.
- Must have the confidence in working with (or learning) several web-based applications to manage orders.
- On-the-job training is provided for all software/web applications & brand image.
- Commendable computer & typing skills are required.
- Must have the ability to take direction and manage several tasks to keep orders flowing through multiple channels.
- Will be responsible for helping with support tickets throughout the day.
- Flexible hours are an option to work around family schedules, school or other jobs but may be required to work certain shifts for product pickup and deliveries.
- If working flexible hours, must be able to work independently.
- Must be (preferrably) comfortable operating forklifts.
- Full-time work is also an option for rising stars.
- Individual must be comfortable standing/walking for the duration of the shift, lifting cartons up to 35lbs regularly and working in a moderately climate-controlled warehouse each day.
Denise Albright® Studio