Denise Albright® is a lifestyle brand of products to help busy women live more productive, fulfilling, balanced lives. We are seeking a positive and professional Customer Support Specialist to become a member of our close-knit team. We consider customer service to be a critical part of our brand marketing. Commonly, you’re the first person with whom a customer will engage during their first visit to our site and perhaps the last person, too, when they send a follow-up after receiving their order. Making a good first impression and a positive lasting impression as the “book ends” to a customer’s experience is what will turn a customer into a raving, loyal FAN of our brand!
If you're a hardworking, honest and compassionate person, Denise Albright® is a great place to get your start. This position can be fulfilled remotely, but it is a bonus if you live in proximity to our Lincolnton, NC fulfillment center, Jacksonville, FL or San Diego, CA areas. Our team is scattered across the United States, but we work closely together to accomplish our common goal of taking this company to the moon!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver top-notch, 5-star customer service.
- Recognize individual customer service needs and provide resolutions at the first point of contact.
- Monitor and respond to customers through a variety of channels including email, on-site chat and 3rd party sites such as Etsy.
- Become a product expert for our portfolio of stationery products, mobile app and operations.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- Spot trends in customer issues and alert the appropriate team(s).
- Assist with order fulfillment, as needed during peak holiday season (if located in the Lincolnville/Charlotte area).
- Engage with customers in social media channels and review dashboard.
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications for Customer Support Specialist:
- Passionate about being a solution-seeker who revels in creating happy customers
- Bear a pleasant disposition with strong communication skills
- Ability to think quickly to resolve issues, especially when chatting live with a customer on-site
- Previous experience and/or interest in building good relationships with customers
- Confidence in working with several web-based applications (on-the-job training is provided for all software/web applications)
- Commendable computer & typing skills with a high attention to detail are required.
- A true team player
- Flexible schedule
- Happy work place supported by a strong executive team