Denise Albright® is a lifestyle brand of products to help busy women live more productive, fulfilling, balanced lives. We're seeking Energetic Team Players to work flexible hours on our warehouse fulfillment team. Product orders consist of items like planners, journals & sticker sets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking & packing orders with attention to detail & efficiency
- Will be responsible for helping with support tickets throughout the day.
- Flexible hours are an option to work around family schedules, school or other jobs but may be required to work certain shifts for product pickup and deliveries.
- If working flexible hours, must be able to work independently.
- Full-time work is also an option for rising stars.
- Individual must be comfortable standing/walking for the duration of the shift, lifting cartons up to 35lbs regularly and working in a moderately climate-controlled warehouse each day.
Qualifications for Warehouse Co-Manager:
- Must have the confidence in working with (or learning) several web-based applications to manage orders.
- On-the-job training is provided for all software/web applications & brand image.
- Commendable computer & typing skills are required.
- Must have the ability to take direction and manage several tasks to keep orders flowing through multiple channels.
- Must be (preferrably) comfortable operating forklifts.
- Flexible schedule
- FREE Products
- Happy work place supported by a strong executive team