These are on their way!
Still dealing with Supply Chain Issues...
Back-up at All Distribution Levels!
We are now accepting pre-orders for the new All Bright & Cheery Peek at the Week® Weekly Planner Pad. The expected shipping window is Mid-June.
Get a FREE Gift For All Pre-Orders
For Anything in the All Bright & Cheery Collection
We sincerely apologize for the delay. We are just as eager as you are to be on the other side of this pandemic! Our new All Bright & Cheery Collection is so much fun, we cannot wait for you to see it!
We have (3) options available for you to order:
1. Load up your cart and we will hold the entire order until the Peek at the Week® inventory has arrived. Your complete order will ship Mid-June.
2. If you prefer to receive your in-stock items sooner, please place a separate order for those items. We will ship those items out right away.
3. Share your email below to be added to the wait list.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!
A perfectly planned week is just what ANY busy woman wants...needs! This All Bright & Cheery edition of our Peek at the Week® Planning Pad (dated July 2021 thru Dec 2022) is ready to get you organized!
Hint: Matches the new Reminder Binder® that span the same dates.
When you're mindful of how you prioritize your time each day it amounts to an AMAZINGLY productive week! The weeks stack up to create an epic month and the months amount to a year, that well...you get the idea.
This Peek at the Week® was designed to be a placeholder for all the things swimming in your head to help you get it ALL done. Put your thoughts in their place and let your mind work its magic tackling each one to completion! Ahh...
Features you'll love about your Peek at the Week®:
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
- Total sheets: 52 sheets + dry erase backer card
- Actual size: 10 x 8 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed Pad
- Drilled with three holes for hanging or twine/ribbon for styling OR easily insert it into a 3-ring binder