Before you become a short-order cook, get this Meal Minder® menu planner pad! Mindful menu planning will save you the daily hassle of prepping/making/serving 87 different menu items at as many different times.
Set the menu, prep the items, and let them know what's on the menu!
Oh, and the BONUS “Dinner this Week” dry-erase board to hang in your kitchen! You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. Buh-bye endless question of “What’s for dinner, mom?”
Features you'll love about this meal planning pad:
- When you allow yourself time to think through the week(s) ahead, you can be intentional about choosing healthier meals and listing the right ingredients to complete your plan. Rushing through a grocery store while starving putting things in your cart all willy-nilly like is a recipe for bad choices!
- Includes 52 Weekly spreads for a full year of planning. Pages are non-dated, so use it when it works for you.
- Perpetual style, ie. you fill-in the dates, so that you can use it each week or pause the habit when you're on vacation or the like.
- Every week has sections for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Prep tasks.
- Utilize the checkboxes at the bottom of each day to track each meal's completion or preparation.
- The reverse of each weekly menu is a grocery list designed with (3) sections and checkboxes, too. Tip: re-purpose the prior week's sheet to use as the grocery list for the current week so that your menu stay in tact on the pad.
- Pre-drilled to easily hang using a ribbon or twine of your choice.
But wait...there's more...
- BONUS! The backer card is a dry erase menu board. Display in your kitchen for all your family to see...and spare the question "What's for Dinner?" from being asked a dozen times daily!
- Total sheets: 52 sheets
- Actual size: 8 x 10 x .25 inches
- Bindery: Gummed pad for easy tear-off
- Weight: 14 oz.