Stay one step ahead of the negative thoughts (& scary headlines) with intentional gratitude!
When creating your kids' new schedule at home (for what could be weeks & weeks), set aside time during the day, or a specific day during the week, to sit down and write some things for which you/they are grateful.
Our kids need us to help them process what's happening around us. Open up the conversation to share your own positive thoughts and things for which you are grateful. This will have such an amazing impact on your kids...Parent empowerment!
This download includes two versions:
- Primary colors - Great for Boys
- Pastel colors - Perfect for Girls
- Actual printed size: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Files are formatted to print on one 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
- You will receive a print-ready PDF.
- This is a digital file. No hard copies are shipped.
- Files are available instantly on screen AND emailed to you.
- Copyrights are reserved exclusively by Denise Albright.
- Although you may print these files multiple times for your personal use, you may NOT send/share/sell the digital file to/with others as your own. That act is copyright infringement.
- Selling or sharing this digital file (even if it's just your sister) is strictly prohibited. (Tip: just have your sister download her own!)