Like most moms, are you buried in kids' keepsakes & riddled with guilt to keep it all?
Before you rent a storage unit to store all your giant bins, there's a better way! I'm thrilled to share a solution that we've been developing for nearly TWO YEARS!
This goes beyond the Class Keeper® Binder, too...this is something entirely NEW! It's your solution to keeping 100% of your kids' keepsakes in a way that will fill your (not a bin), make it easy to view & enjoy them yourself AND share with others for years to come right from your fingertips!
This 5 step checklist will help you set up your system and create a keepsake that you AND your kids will cherish for years to come.
Ready to get started, but don't have your kit? Get it now by clicking the image or button below!
- Actual printed size: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Files are formatted to print on one 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
- You will receive a print-ready PDF.
- This is a digital file. No hard copies are shipped.
- Files are available instantly on screen AND emailed to you.
- Copyrights are reserved exclusively by Denise Albright.
- Although you may print these files multiple times for your personal use, you may NOT send/share/sell the digital file to/with others as your own. That act is copyright infringement.
- Selling or sharing this digital file (even if it's just your sister) is strictly prohibited. (Tip: just have your sister download her own!)